Haskell is committed to supplier diversity.
Haskell is committed to providing opportunities for diverse suppliers to participate in our purchasing and contracting process. Non-discrimination and equal employment of suppliers are inherent in our business practices and critical to our company’s success.
We are vigilant in ensuring compliance with the diversity goals set forth on our projects, and guarantee adherence to all applicable laws related to diversity and equal employment opportunities.
Haskell understands that we strengthen our own business by creating opportunities for SBE/MWBE/ESB and local certified JSEB businesses and contractors to participate effectively in major contracts. Haskell also engages community business partners to achieve participation goals by offering networking, training, and outreach events.
We work extensively with many diverse business enterprises:
- Alaskan Native Corporations (ANC)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Federally Recognized Indian Tribes or Tribally-Owned
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZONE) Small Business Enterprise
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT)-Owned Business Enterprises
- Locally Certified Business Enterprises
- Minority-Owned or Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Concerns (SDVOSB)
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- SBA 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women-Owned (WBE) or Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
If you have questions regarding small business subcontracting opportunities, please contact Teri Williams at email@example.com.