DEAR CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS of Haskell and our family of brands,
Our customers, team members, and communities are foremost in our minds as we continue to closely monitor and react to the COVID-19 outbreak. As the outbreak continues to impact our nation and the world, our partnership and commitment to you remains ever deeper. Our highest priority is the safety and well-being of everyone while avoiding business disruption. Our commitment is to provide you with the highest level of service, continuity, and support during these difficult times.
As expected, we are following the recommended guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and federal and local governments. In addition, we have provided further corporate guidance to include:
- Suspended international travel, non-essential domestic travel, and have postponed events, shows, and large group meetings.
- Moved the majority of our office-based team members to a teleworking arrangement, while strongly encouraging the use of virtual meetings and safe file sharing. All office sites and active project sites continue to operate.
- Required all office/project visitors to complete an attestation on travel and current health status.
- Required all employees, who have traveled internationally or to COVID-19 high-risk areas, to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Enhanced our workplace sanitation and personal hygiene directives.
Be assured that you have my personal commitment to your success, as we navigate this global health challenge together. Haskell’s core values – Team, Excellence, Service, and Trust is unwavering. They are guiding our actions every day during these challenging times.
As things continue to develop, one thing will remain the same – we will continue to make decisions with the well-being of our customers, team members, and communities as our highest priority.
James L. O’Leary
President & Chief Executive Officer