Green building design and construction creates healthy, resource-efficient structures that often yield superior economic and environmental benefits.
The Sustainability Cycle
Sustainable design and construction is a deeply integrated process that begins at project conception. Successful initiatives take a high level of involvement throughout the project lifecycle. That deep integration makes Haskell’s design-build methodology, built on an integrated project delivery, ideally suited to creating responsible, sustainable projects that enhance our communities.
Our team of 129 LEED Accredited Professionals, along with our LEED experienced design and construction personnel, develop and implement efficient, cost effective programs that infuse projects with sustainable design and construction, with or without employing a formal LEED certification process.
Haskell’s green building portfolio of LEED certified and sustainable projects now exceeds more than $2 billion. With a catalog of project and client successes that include LEED certified work at every level, we’ve earned a number of notable sustainable honors and accolades:
- Ranked #1 Green Industrial and Manufacturing Contractor (Engineering News-Record)
- Ranked #1 Green Industrial and Manufacturing Design Firm (Engineering News-Record)
- 99 LEED Certified Projects and 30 Designed and Built Sustainably
- 15+ Million Square Feet of LEED certified Project Area valued at more than $2 Billion
- Design-Build LEED certified Projects in 29 States and 3 Countries
- 4 Levels of LEED Certification: Certified, Silver, Gold and Platinum
- Expertise In Multiple LEED Categories: New Construction and Major Renovations (NC), Existing Building (EB) and Commercial Interiors (CI)
- 129 LEED Accredited Professionals
- 70 LEED Accredited Professionals with Specialty (BD+C, O+M, ID+C)
Responsibility and Value
Haskell has achieved LEED certification for many national clients and projects in a range of markets. We believe we have a special responsibility to understand, advocate and execute sustainable practices so our clients can achieve new levels of performance, value and responsibility.