Haskell is currently seeking experienced project-based Superintendents to join our dynamic team.
Are you ready to move your career forward, and start the BEST job of your life? Haskell is committed to providing you with the resources to help you grow and discover your potential. We promote an environment that encourages innovative ideas and allows you to develop the best “how” to get the job done.
Joining Construction Core will enable you to build the buildings on which people depend, collaborate with teammates to overcome obstacles and fix problems on the jobsite using your skills. Your leadership will be key in managing and leading your team.
For more information, email: email@example.com
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications
- Must have excellent organization and verbal communication skills; attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and someone who delivers results
- Must be able to provide effective verbal and written instructions; must be able to assimilate and share highly technical information
- Must possess excellent leadership and management skills
- Must be able to collaborate with others to accomplish organizational goals, identify and resolve problems
- Experience with projects over $500 million+
- Must be customer-focused – internal and external
- Must hold First Aid and CPR certification
- Minimum of OSHA 10-Hour certification
The Construction Core team supports all of Haskell’s delivery groups on projects throughout the United States. C-Core is responsible for providing the field management personnel, starting with the craft worker, to the Project Superintendent. C-Core also provides team members with logistical support, including but not limited to establishing per diem rates, company trucks for superintendents, and the coordination of arrival for team members as needed on the project. C-Core provides continual training to support team members’ development from entry-level craft worker, via in-house/online courses, to local jurisdiction apprenticeship programs. Haskell assists team members’ ability to work their way up through the ranks, helping them find new ways to use their minds hands to get the job done
What Our Team Members Have to Say
Meet Haskell's Superintendents
Jeff Akers brings the experience of a military education and playing middle linebacker in college to the job site, but he...
Michael Drawe’s resume tells the story of Haskell’s success in commercial and industrial construction. A Haskell veteran...
Haskell Project Superintendent Darrell Jones brings three invaluable assets to every project he oversees: electrical...
A 39-year employee who has performed nearly every job there is on a project, Harold Coleman is a seasoned and reliable superintendent...
Like most kids entering high school, Cody Yax had no idea what career path he would follow. Then he decided to enroll in carpentry,...
Ken Yuille had worked as a concrete finisher for his entire career when he joined Haskell in 2006. He’s now a project superintendent...